Sunday, May 2, 2010

New items in store: Bella Tunno Binkers

Bella Tunno for stylish parents & trendy tots!
We are very excited to announce that we are now stockists of Bella Tunno Binkers!

When our son was born I set out to find the funkiest dummy holder I could find. I found that some looked way too big and chunky for little babies and others just didn't cut it. In those first few months of staying up way past my bedtime knowing he was going to wake for a feed I started searching the net to see what goodies I could buy. I simply 'stumbled' across Bella Tunno Binkers one night and have been in love with them ever since.

Bella Tunno Binkers are fresh, stylish, fashionable and above all functional! There is a red carpet of Hollywood stars who all use Bella Tunno for their kids. We have stocked on our website and ready to be delivered to you the most amazing range of boys, girls and unisex binkers. We are also the first in Australia to stock their new fabric range! Head over to our website http://www.cuteasacanvas.com.au to find the perfect binker for your baby. Coming from a mum that has used them, I can definitely say that you want look back.
Check our T&C's on our website for our low postage rates!

One of the gorgeous boy binkers - Mod matrix fireworks fabric binker


One of the beautiful girl binkers, - Fresh dots ribbon binker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails