Friday, July 16, 2010

And the lucky winners are...

We had an amazing response to our competition to win 1 of 3 x $20 in-store vouchers. We asked you to tell us in 50 words or less what your favourite canvas is and why. We had so many great entries we had trouble choosing! You're all just too clever!

Here are our winners who are each receiving a $20 in-store voucher:


Jess Griffin - favourite canvas 'Knight'

It suits perfectly as every little boy  likes to play with swords and 'fight'  either imaginary or real foes. I think this canvas captures perfectly every little boys wildest fantasy and everytime they look at it, it keeps their imagination alive and their playtime just that little more special.


Lisa Duncan - favourite canvas 'Space'

I love the space themed canvas as Ben made up a story of him blasting off to outer space, flying around the bright stars, avoiding asteroids, seeing scary monsters and then landing safely back on earth to be greeted by me with a huge hug.



Kylie Cook - favourite canvas 'Pirate'

I love the fact that I could buy one for my 3yo and one for my 26yo brother who loves pirates and I find it hard to buy presents for him especially two at a time as his birthday is very close to Christmas.





We decided that we wanted to make an honorable mention to 2 other entries. Each will receive a $10 voucher to spend in store!



Karla Williams - favourite canvas 'Princess'

I really like the Princess canvas because when I opened the pic up to have a look, my little girls face lit up, and she just loved it.






Sue Mews - favourite canvas 'Enchanted Fairy Garden'
A collage of mushrooms and toadstools, a fantasy land of colours and shape, enables the imagination to explore who might be living under each one.







Thank you to everyone that entered and a big congratulations to all of our winners. An email has been sent to your inbox with details of your voucher! Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I especially love the fight scenes where the people fight with swords. It really shows good physical work and the swords really fascinates me. medieval swords

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails